SOLIDWORKS® Entrepreneur Program
For early-stage hardware startups that meet the eligibility criteria, the SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs program offers software, training, and co-marketing resources at no cost to help you succeed.
The SOLIDWORKS® for Entrepreneur Program provides new start-up companies with the following benefits:
- 12-month licenses of SOLIDWORKS products for CAD, simulation, visualization, and more
- MySolidWorks online training
- Co-marketing opportunities such as speaking at SOLIDWORKS events and promotion in SOLIDWORKS campaigns and social communities
- Design guidance from SOLIDWORKS engineers and technical managers
- Hundreds of white papers, videos, and feature articles with tips and tricks on taking your product to the next level
Dedicated to helping UK inventors.
Patent Protection - Product Development - Prototype.
Turning your ideas into reality is easier than you think.
Innovate can review your idea and suggest the best way to proceed, free of charge. They don't take a percentage of future profits from the success of your idea and you retain all intellectual property rights relating to the idea.
Appery.io is a rapid development, integration and deployment platform for delivering cross-device apps in the enterprise. It combines enterprise-grade integration middleware with a browser-based rapid development environment and mobile backend services to accelerate enterprise mobilization. Appery.io enables developers and business analysts to rapidly create and run apps that help businesses of all sizes increase revenues and improve productivity.Visit Website
Create fully-interactive high-fidelity prototypes in minutes that look and work exactly like your app should.Visit Website
Creating a prototype can help make your idea come alive. It doesn’t need to be perfect to start with – by creating a rough prototype it will make explaining your concept easier and help you progress your idea development.
Here are some tools which may help.