App developer needed
I am looking for a developer who can make a mobile phone app that allows users to be connected to a group chat of other users within the UK. The application should allow one-off payments to be made inside the app as well.
Also, someone who can design the application working alongside me, on colours and layout – would be brilliant.
For more information contact Luke on Luke.Joice@myport.ac.uk
Professional photographer needed
We need several pictures of 12 individuals (head & shoulders and full height) and others of teams, office scenes etc
We are building a new website, we would also need photos to use in press releases and social media profiles.
We have different sites which you will have to travel to these, headquarters is in Sarisbury Green, another office is in Leeds, expenses for this will be paid.
New website is due to be completed in the new year and the shots are needed for then.
An example of the type of shots needed is below:
How to apply
Email to Mike with CV and examples of work if applicable by 1/12/17.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay to be discussed with Mike.
Freelance Curator for Schools Exhibition
The Spring Arts & Heritage Centre is a small place where big things happen. Our vibrant cultural events and activities help make Havant, Hampshire and the surrounding region a better place to live.
We are one of the few integrated arts and heritage centres in the UK and use this position to create innovative programmes to inspire and engage the 120,000 residents of Havant Borough and beyond.
We want to create experiences that change the way people see the world; to enhance wellbeing and make our community proud.
We achieve our aims by delivering a range of high quality cultural experiences including a year round performance and film programme, outreach work, participation opportunities, heritage projects and the display of the Havant heritage collection.
From April 2018 The Spring will be part of Arts Council England’s National Portfolio.
Freelance Job Opportunity
We are looking for a freelance curator to help lead on the creation of an exhibition of work by local school pupils. The exhibition is intended to:
- Celebrate the visual art work of pupils from 8 local schools
- Foster and inspire a sense of pride by giving young people the opportunity to display their work at a professional arts venue
- Encourage visits from a new audience of young people and their family and friends to The Spring
The exhibition is titled Bright Young Minds – Central Havant Schools Showcase and is part of a collaborative partnership between the Spring and the Warblington Partnership Board, a multi-agency network of schools and community organisations that aims to support children, young people and their families in central Havant. The exhibition will feature work from pupils at Infant, Primary and Secondary level, in a mixed range of mediums.
The fixed fee, including all expenses, is £750.
A materials budget of £250 will be managed by The Spring.
- To meet with the Creative Producer to plan the exhibition and discuss concept ideas
- To collect artwork from The Spring and frame or develop a way of presenting work that will celebrate and show the work to best effect
- To work with the Creative Producer to write and create signage, labels and interpretation to best accompany the exhibition
- To manage the installation and take down of the exhibition (please note, only limited technical support may be provided)
- To undertake administration to ensure the effective curation of the exhibition
- To work with the Creative Producer to ensure that the exhibition fits with The Spring’s brand and realises the vision for the work
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of exhibition curation including the development of interpretation materials
- Experience of exhibition installation
- A creative approach and good attention to detail
- Highly organised and an ability to work to deadlines and under own initiative
Contact and Application
The exhibition will be managed by Jemma Corbin, Creative Producer at The Spring.
To apply for this position please send up-to-date CV and details of recent exhibition experience (including visuals) to email@example.com.
Applications must be received by 5pm, Monday 27 November 2017.
For further information, please email Jemma on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07925 158 089
Marketing Lead required – Ask NINA Ltd
Want to help create an internet business selling an application to young people?
The Role – Marketing Lead: Use social media to attract prospects to the business website then, collaboratively, persuade them to use the application. Specifically, help create a marketing plan, identify cost-effective options and implement agreed actions.
Company: registered and not yet trading.
Business: targeted initially at young people in the UK, the primary services will be the provision of free information on a website linked to an application available at a small cost.
Location: The business will be wholly internet-based meaning you can work wherever you
choose (proximity to Wiltshire will be an advantage).
Remuneration: This is negotiable. Work whenever you choose.
Requirements: Work experience preferred but not essential. Must possess excellent reading, comprehension, writing and communication skills (English) and be able to work collaboratively and
independently. Must be organised, self-disciplined and flexible.
Interest: Send your CV to email@example.com, briefly explaining your interest in the role.
Get Published on The Student Food Project
Looking to get experience in online publishing, journalism, digital content marketing or food blogging? If you’re currently a student and you’re interested in food, we have an exciting opportunity for you. The Student Food Project is a recipe website, started and run right here at the University of Portsmouth.
We’ve just launched our new contributor programme which allows anyone to publish their own recipes or blog posts on our site. You don’t need any experience, and there is absolutely no commitment.
Find out more about getting involved here: www.thestudentfoodproject.com/
If you have any questions or would like some more information, drop us an email: hello@thestudentfoodproject.
Freelance tutoring opportunities
Superprof, Europe’s #1 tutoring network, are offering you the chance to become a private tutor and start teaching at a time and price that suits you.
Tutoring is the ideal job for people looking for independent, flexible and well paid work. It is also ideal for those wanting to work during their studies, holidays, evenings or weekends.
With Superprof you can set your own prices, manage your own time and connect with thousands of potential students. Teach locally, one-on-one, or online via webcam.
We are looking for motivated and passionate people from across the UK (both with tutoring experience and without) to tutor in 1000+ subjects including:
- Academic (physics, chemistry, French, history, maths, coding, test preparation, etc.)
- Sports (fitness, personal coaching, swimming, sailing, skiing, skateboarding, tennis, etc.)
- Arts & Leisure (guitar, piano, singing, pottery, illustration, cooking, etc.)
- Free registration and no user fees (we do not charge commission)
- Set your own rates and work schedule. Be your own boss!
- Teach from home, in your local area or online
- Thousands of potential students
Just follow the link to register online: http://www.superprof.co.uk/?aff=756
The ideal profile:
- You want to pass on your knowledge to new students
- You have a school qualification/practical experience/university degree in the subject you wish to teach
- You are patient, punctual and a good educator
- Like us, you think everyone has something special to share.
Apply online: http://www.superprof.co.uk/?aff=756
Freelance writing opportunities – Get paid to write!
Do people ‘ooh’ and ‘ahh’ at your neat handwriting? Well you could be earning some money penning letters for us from the comfort of your own home.
Click below to learn about our ‘Scribe Tribe’ freelance opportunity!
We believe communication needs to be unforgettable!
So we created Inkpact, a software company with a difference. We help businesses connect with their clients on a whole new level by writing personalised handwritten letters & notecards.
How do we do this at scale?
Using our secret sauce, our Scribe Tribe, which we want you to be part of! Help us to help businesses create lasting and fun relationships, and help us live by our motto – Be Unforgettable!
Find out more at http://bit.ly/tribescribeme
Post a Project
Have a project or freelance opportunity?
If you have a project or freelance opportunity you would like to advertise to our startups please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short brief and your logo (if you have one).
Please note any projects posted must be a paid opportunity (this could be per project or partnership/equity opportunities). We do not manage the selection process so please supply contact details of how you can be reached. Please read our full disclaimer here.
Students/graduates looking for projects:
If you are a student/graduate looking to apply for one of the projects, there are a couple of things to consider:
- Is your business registered with the appropriate authorities? If you are freelancing or have started a business you should be registered with HMRC.
- Do you need/have the right insurances?
- Have you protected your intellectual property?
Do not worry about any of the above, check out our resources page as a starting point and you can come and speak to a member of the nest team if you have any questions.
We also have free co-working space for students (and discounted rates for graduates) and there are also some great events that may be of use (see the events page).
Students on a Tier 4 visa, please remember you can not start your own business or freelance.
Please read our full disclaimer here.
Any questions please do not hesitate in contacting the nest team by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 023 9284 3543.Post Project